What's on my mind ?:02/26/17-Dead Men Don't Talk








What's on my mind?
 Dead Men Don't Talk

by Jon Drucks

I believe we are about to become the most educated people to die of ignorance. Our lives begin to end, the day we remain silent, about things that matter - MLK. Dead Men Don't Talk. Our so-called Government admitted Guilt in the Conspiracy to Assassinate MLK. I believe the same could, and should, be said of JFK, and RFK. I believe there is also a long list of Stars who paid the Ultimate Price for telling the Truth. President-Elect Trump would "Fall" into both Categories.




Which, reminds me of Reagan being shot shortly into his Presidency, when Skull and Bones Secret Society Member George HW Bush was VP. Guessing, the Message on Reagan's Bullet said "Be the Movie Star President" that you are, and the next time we won't miss like JFK. Pope John Paul II was also shot around the same time. Coincidence? I believe Reagan, and the Pope, had thoughts of stopping the Conspiracy for a New World Order. Then had second thoughts, and chose to Remain Silent, before they were were Silenced for good. I believe everything that JFK warned US about in his Secret Society Speech, over 50 years ago, is "Ruling" US today. 

I believe America is living out the JFK Story. Literally, living it out, until we live no more. The "Plot" of the JFK Story? Who knows? Everything is a Secret, when forced to Talk, they Lie. The "Ruling" Evil Royal Family (Brotherhood) of Liars. Since, The People did not stand for the Truth on the Assassination of JFK, we received 9/11 decades later. What's next? A Nuke? Find, the Truth on 9/11, and I believe we will have found the Truth on the Assassination of JFK. Same, Evil Royal Elite Zio NeoNazi Masonic Satanic "Plot", different day. Nothing "Changes", without the "Truth", we're living proof. But, I believe the days of US living under the "Rule" of Secrets and Lies are Numbered, the Writing is on my Wall. The Truth, or The End, our Choice. 

Those who blindly follow Authority, without questioning it, is like walking off a Cliff. Problem / Reaction / Solution. Suicide Solution. I believe we are witnessing America commit Suicide, and the majority of The People want to sit back, and watch. I believe we are witnessing the Controlled Demolition of America, using Controlled Opposition, to bring US down to the New World Order. Order, out of Chaos, the New World Order. The first Duty of a Patriot is to protect their Country from Enemies, both Foreign, and Domestic. I believe we are our own worst Enemy, followed closely, by our so-called Allies. With, Friends "Like" this, who needs Enemies? I believe America is at the Crossroads.

I believe the current Path, made up of Secrets and Lies, has a Dead End. We need to get on a new Path, built on the Truth, as it leads to Eternal Life. It's, the Stairway To Heaven, in my Book. Words, to "Live" by, to keep "Living". Truth that hurts, but it pales in comparison to the hurt I believe is about to be put on this so-called Nation, being "Ruled" under Secrets and Lies. It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. If you don't control your mind, the Government, and Media will do it for you. I believe 9/11 was a Controlled Demolition, which was part of an Occultist Ritual, to put the Conspiracy for a New World Order in motion. 

I believe 9/11 Truth is the "Wrench" to stop the "Plan", for a New World Order, that is spinning out of control today. Everything from JFK, to 9/11, to Today is a Rich Man's Trick. As, America is "Bankrupt" today, follow the Money. It's, not "If" we're Bankrupt, it's "When" they tell US. Could be Today! I believe we will Die, if we continue to Live, the 9/11 Lie. Anyone willing and able to "Pull" off 9/11, is willing and able to "Pull" off anything, and everything. Including, "The End", at least for US. I believe they proved what they thought of US on 9/11. 

This Photo, others attached to Comments, appeared on my News Feed. My News Feed is a mix of Politics, Religion, Life, and Death. The Cardinal Sins of Conversation in a Brainwashed Nation, and World, being "Ruled" under Secrets and Lies. Politics and Religion "Rule" our Lives until we Die. I figure it is better to write about them, and talk about them, then to die over them. The Plan? When I look at my News Feed, I say "Thank God", that I am not the only one thinking "Like" this. Great minds think alike. We're all in this together, whether we "Like" it, or not.

What we allow, will continue, and be done onto US. Those, who do not learn from History, are doomed to repeat it. I believe we are about to become "History". Follow the Money! End The Fed, and I am not just talking about the "Rigged" Federal Reserve System, as I am talking about the entire Federal Government. "Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government" - Declaration of Independence. 

It is time to Re-Declare our Independence today, as there may be no tomorrow, being "Ruled" under Secrets and Lies. We don't need a Wall on our Borders, as much as we need a Wall around DC, to keep the real Criminals out of "Our" Country. DC is not even part of US! How can we have Separation of Church, and State, when the State is a Religion? Statism, ideas so good, they need to be kept a Secret. Statism, idea's so good, they need to be Mandatory. Statism, is the most dangerous Religion, in my Book.

There is not "Justice" in America until we hear the Truth starting with 9/11, Wars based on 9/11, and the Conspiracy to bring America down to the New World Order. It's "Just Us", and it's a "Big Club", and "The People" aren't in it! Know Your Enemy. I believe the Treasonists are the "True" Terrorists, Insider Traders, and Traitors. I believe we have Acts of Treason, in the highest Degree, being committed by those sitting in the highest places. 

I believe our Secret CIA are Agents for the Federal Reserve, at the direction of the Council on Foreign Relations, overseen by the State Department. I believe they are all Enemies of "Our" Nation. If, we are going to allow ourselves to be "Ruled" by the Evil Royal Elite Zio NeoNazi Masonic Satanic War Pig Banker Hypocrite Secret Societies of the New World Order, we better get to know them real well. Everything is a Secret, when forced to Talk, they Lie. The "Ruling" Evil Royal Family (Brotherhood) of Liars.

We need to pull DNA from all of "Them" to see who were really dealing with. It's US, against Them, in my Book. What we allow, will continue, and be done onto US. If, their :Plans" are so good, why do they need to be a Secret? I believe we have "Stories" in History Books, and "End Time" Stories in the Bible, being played out right before our very Eyes. But, few want to "See" it, much less "Believe" it. I believe the Evil Royal Elites behind our Funny Money are behind 9/11, Wars, and New World Order. 

To solve a Crime, of 9/11, follow the Money. To solve the Crime, of the Wars based on 9/11, follow the Money. Our Evil Royal Rulers, and many of our so-called Leaders, have gotten "Filthy Rich while Bankrupting America. The Plan? I believe we are being setup to "Default" to the New World Order. I believe we are living out the Evil Royal Nazi Playbook. Literally, living it out, until we live no more. The Plan? I believe 9/11 was Nazi Germany's Fire at the Reichstag. 

A False Flag Terror Attack to create False Flag Wars. Sound familiar? Actually, look at "Familiar", as I see Family of Liars. Nothing "Changes", without the "Truth", we're living proof. But, I believe the days of US living under the "Rule" of Secrets and Lies are Numbered, the Writing is on my Wall. The Truth, or The End, our Choice. I believe we are under the "Rule" of the very Evil Royal Family (Secret Societies), Evil Royal War Pig Banker Hypocrites, and Evil Royal Preachers we Declared our Independence from in 1776. The Royals and The Nazis, are one of the same, in my Book.

The "True" Winner of WW II, Nazi Germany, will have to be written over 70 years later. The Revolutionary War will have to be wiped from the History Books. As we get wiped off the face off the Map? I believe this is all part of the "Mass" Conspiracy for a New World Order. A Black Mass, created by the "Ruling" Evil Royal Elite Zio NeoNazi Masonic Satanic War Pig Banker Hypocrite Secret Societies, all in the Name of Black Sabbath. I believe there is a Mass Conspiracy and Mass Cover-up, includes the Mass Media, of the Destruction of America. Anyone talking about the New World Order, is talking about the Destruction of America,in my Book. To solve the Crime, of the Destruction of America, follow the Money. The Root of all Evil that has touched every Branch of our so-called Government in the District of Corruption. 

Home of the DC Comics, the only time they tell the Truth,is when they are joking. The jokes on US! They will be laughing all the way to our Graves, unless they decide to turn US to Ash, like many of the "Forgotten" Victims on 9/11. I believe the Clowns on the Left, and Jokers on the Right, are Stuck In The Middle with the New World Order. Wars, and Rumors of Wars, surround US. I believe we are being set-up for Nuclear World War, against the Great Enemy from the North (Russia), as we stand by the side of Israel until the day we die. Could be today! The War scenario described, along with the New World Order, come straight out of "End Time" Stories in the Bible. Coincidence? My Life, being "Ruled" under Secrets and Lies, is one Big Coincidence. 

Einstein said "Coincidences are God's way of remaining anonymous". Who, am I, to argue with Einstein? The Truth, or The End, our Choice. Our choice in the Election after 9/11, 2004, was Skull and Bones Secret Society Member Royal George W Bush vs Skull and Bones Secret Society Member Royal John Kerry. We got Skull and Bones Royalty either way. No Outsiders allowed to uncover Inside Job? I believe the 2004 Presidential Election proves are Elections are "Rigged" (like the Buildings on 9/11), and it confirmed the "Rigged" Election of 2000, which put the Skull and Bones Secret Society Member Nazi Funding Evil Royal Bush Family back in the White House. 

I believe the 2004 Election also proves the Two Parties are really One, the Federalist Party, which is part of the World Federalist Movement. One New World Order. Skull and Bones Secret Society is known as the "Brotherhood of Death". Our near future? We now have a Skull and Bones Secret Society Member SECRETary of State, Royal John Kerry, negotiating Nuclear World War on our behalf. That should send shivers down the Spine of America, but Skull and Bones Secret Society has left America with only Skeletal Remains of itself, with no Backbone! 

Everything America stood for, has been lost, because The People refuse to stand for the Truth. I am beginning to think The People can't stand the Truth. Saudi Arabia has been "Linked" to 9/11, and we have Armed them to the teeth, every day since. Treason in the highest Degree! I believe the 28 Redacted (Classified) Pages of the 9/11 Commission Report expose the "Facade" of the 9/11 Story. I believe the Buildings were coming down Planes, or no Planes, and I believe Building 7 proves that 9/11 was a Controlled Demolition. Even, if anyone still believes the unbelievable "Official Story" on 9/11, it does not let them off the hook. 

The Evil Royal Saudi Bin Laden Family and the Skull and Bones Secret Society Member Nazi Funding Evil Royal Bush Family were Business Partners. I believe they are in the Business of Destroying America and bring US down to the New World Order. The New World Order, is not a Conspiracy Theory, it was promised by Skull and Bones Secret Society Member George HW Bush. Hitler promised a New World Order! Goes with Skull and Bones GHW Bush, being the Son of Skull and Bones Secret Society Member Prescott Bush, his Evil Royal Elite War Pig Banks were shut down for Funding the Nazis in WWII. 

We allowed the Son, and Grandson, of the "Banker to the Nazis" to become President. What could possibly go wrong? Everything! I can think of over 19,000,000,000,000 without looking past the massive National Debt, they built, and want US to pay for. I believe we are about to Pay for it with our Freedom, our Nation, and our very Lives. The goal of the New World Order is for One World Government, One World Currency, and One World Religion. THEIRS! 

If you think it's yours, you better think again, while you can still think for yourself. The New World Order, One World Religion, will do the thinking for all of US. Think, about that, the ultimate form of control. History proves, if they can't control, they kill. I believe Lady Di could Testify to that. But, I believe they killed her, after they couldn't control her. Just like, JFK, my Namesake. Just like, Joan of Arc, my Bloodline. Just like, Jesus, my Savior. We promised never to forget 9/11 and it's time to Pay-up, before we Pay the Ultimate Price, for allowing ourselves to be "Ruled" under Secrets and Lies. 

I believe Nuclear WW III is all part of the "Plan" for a New World Order, and I believe a False Flag Terror Attack bigger then 9/11, is on the horizon. Stand now, of forever hold our peace, as in RIP. Silence, is Consent, and can be Deadly. Besides, tomorrow is not promised, from above. While our Evil Royal Rulers, and so-called Leaders can keep Secrets and tell US Lies, God knows all. I believe he has seen and heard enough. I believe the Message of the Spirit of Truth (John 16:13) is" "The Truth" or "The End". The Truth will set US Free (John 8:32). Free at last. Free at last.

Free and Independent. One Thing, I can tell you, is you've got to be Free. Come Together, right now, over me. It's, Now or Never, Do or Die time. Sudden Death, could appear like a Thief in the Night, being "Ruled" under Secrets and Lies. Of, all The People to walk the face of the Earth, we may get to live out "The End". Lucky US. Of, all The People to walk the face of the Earth, I get the Message from above to avoid "The End". Lucky Me! When you receive a Message like The Truth, or The End, Nothing Else Matters. May, God Bless the United States of America, because we need it! 




Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter , tumblr and Google Plus PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

Friends Of Liberty is a non-partisan, non-profit organization with the mission to protect and defend individual freedoms and individual rights.

Support the Trump Presidency and help us fight Liberal Media Bias. Please LIKE and SHARE this story on Facebook or Twitter.

Join The Resistance And Share This Article Now!


No comments:

Post a Comment