WHAT'S ON MY MIND ? :COMPASSION AND HELP





What's on my mind?
COMPASSION


by PEARL STURGIS 

Years ago I was connected with the Missing Children's Group. I was given a number to call from a friend about a case that may be in my area. Unfortunately it is far from me but what a heartbreaking story. 

I couldn't get any personal info but I know this woman is sincere. I talked with her until my phone went dead. She worked in one branch of Dept of Human Services which is Child Protection Services. Six years ago on Christmas Eve her husband left with the Chief executive of that branch (?) He threatened her life. 

After that she went to witness protection and searched through the records and they had hidden this since 2010 that she was mentally ill and seeing a psychiatrist. she never saw a psychiatrist and did not even know that was in the records for six years. her children ranged from age 7 to 18. She has pursued this for 6 years and now she is on the street or in her vehicle for losing her job.

I do not know this woman but I do have her # if anyone is in the Bethlehem, PA area and can help her to at least get set up in an apartment. 

I feel she is genuinely in need and is truthful. I promised her that I would get her story out and request unspoken prayer for her because God knows every detail. Matthew 10:26: There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. 

Thanks for opening your heart...




Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter , tumblr and Google Plus PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

No comments:

Post a Comment