Be Not Afraid




48 And he saw them toiling in rowing; for the wind was contrary unto them: and about the fourth watch of the night he cometh unto them, walking upon the sea, and would have passed by them. 49 But when they saw him walking upon the sea, they supposed it had been a spirit, and cried out: 50 For they all saw him, and were troubled. And immediately he talked with them, and saith unto them, Be of good cheer: it is I; be not afraid. 51 And he went up unto them into the ship; and the wind ceased: and they were sore amazed in themselves beyond measure, and wondered.

Mark 6:48-51 KJV
~~~~~~~~~~~

When troubles come to push you off your path,

And if it seems you're rowing 'gainst the wind,

The struggle that you face in all its wrath

Might leave your efforts moot and you chagrined.

Look through the dark of night and see Me there!

I am not just a thought inside your head,

Not just some passing need when you despair,

Nor ghostly spirit filling you with dread.

Be of good cheer! Have courage! It is I!

Be not afraid, I've come to bring you peace.

I've been here all along, I won't pass by.

I'm right beside you now; the wind will cease.

In life when conflict blows with its attack,

Be not afraid, my child, I've got your back.
~~~~~~~~~~~

REMEMBER: Even in the darkest of nights you will see Him near.



Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter. PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.


No comments:

Post a Comment