POETICALLY SPEAKING CONSERVATIVELY : "More Thoughts On The Papal Visit" or "Comrade Francis Meet Comrade Barack"



POETICALLY SPEAKING CONSERVATIVELY
"More Thoughts On The Papal Visit"
or
"Comrade Francis Meet Comrade Barack"

Pope Francis made a huge impression but only on the Far Left I would say
His denouncing of capitalism and his stand on climate change made their day
Conservative Catholics have trouble with this Pope Francis and his politics
What is of concern with the faithful is the nonsense on us the Pope inflicts

The more we heard of his speech it gave many of us a feeling of chagrin
I hoped that the he could have done us a favor by staying put in the Vatican
I am a Catholic but somewhat lapsed I have to be honest with all of you
I don't take to kindly for His Holiness to take and spread a Marxist point of view

Our President I am sure took a great delight in every thing Francis said
But it really scared the hell out of me. I had great pain and a feeling of dread
It's funny the effect the Pontiff's words had. Did you see Boehner crying
For Goodness sake this is the Speaker of the House. This kind of behavior I ain't tolerating

All in all it was a day of peace. Dysfunctionality took a day off from DC
But it will soon be back to the same old crap you just wait and see
Sorry, Pope,  Capitalism is alive and well. Spreading the wealth you'll not see
Your comrade in arms, Barack Obama, has pushed for that since he began his
Presidency

Like it, share it, support it, and follow us on the sites below
If you haven't checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go Here and do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment