Open Letter From United States Citizen



This is an open letter to the House of Representatives, to all senators and all Congressman. 

I am a United States citizen and I've been following this Iran nuclear deal, and I want you individuals in the House of Representatives to know and understand, I personally find this agreement with Iran I direct threat to my life, to my family's life, to my friends and to my countries existence .

 To those of you who are considering voting for this agreement with Iran, I would like you to know as an American citizen I feel personally threatened by this action, I personally will join whatever militia group, patriot group that will have me, that is willing to hold you , and your family personally accountable for your actions. 

If I have to come in a wheelchair Dragging oxygen tank, and all I have is rocks, my aim will be true, and my intentions will be just. The American citizens will bring consequences directly to your doorstep for your treasonous actions. 

You were elected to office to represent the citizens of the United States of America, you were not appointed king, nor was this president. Remember these things, every citizen of the United States of America, has held every position, from sanitation, to soldier, police officer, mechanic, and some of us have even been assassins for this country, and we are who make up the citizens of this country. 

I stand with and by my fellow Americans, if and when they have had enough count me in 
Bill Sharpe



If you haven't checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go Here and do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment