My nation has been played for a pack of fools




THE BEGUILED GENERATION

Walter Mark Whiteman

April 27th, 2015 is the four year anniversary of Barack Obama using a forged Long Form Birth Certificate.


I wanted to make a post in honor of this event. At one time I would never have thought it possible to push such a fraud over the American public like this, yet it is happening. I once thought most of our politicians had some integrity to the Constitution and the people, but maybe there is a few left who do. I also thought we were protected by a free press, but that is gone the way of Breitbart, Clancy and Hastings.


I have to congratulate Barack Hussein Obama and his cohorts. It is not just anybody that could have pulled this off. I must also thank the Republicans in Congress. If you had not looked the other way Obama would have been exposed. Obama owes you Republicans a great deal for doing that. Looking the other way opened the Pandora’s Box of using illegals like an invading army on this nation.


It appears that as the greatest generation is dying out, the beguiled generation will be left. My nation has been played for a pack of fools by its corrupt politicians.

No comments:

Post a Comment