The Stealthy, Deadly Rise Of Totalitarianism In The American System

Police State Coming?

It's the 1930's all over. Was there anyone on planet Earth at that time who would have believed that genocide and the elimination of the opposition would morph into a science?  We must ask ourselves are we now repeating history. Is this now happening here in America? Is our press free and unbiased, is our freedom of speech gone, has our entire Bill Of Rights being eroded to nothing?   


Blood lust  and brutality against the enemy has been going on since the dawn of civilization. However, while the Nazis were certainly not the first to engage in sub-human savagery against their enemies, they were the first to build elimination factories, i.e. work camps, concentration camps. Many point to FEMA camps as being such out of sheer anxiety. 

Because we no longer trust "the authorities" we really do not know whether the camps really are "re-education" facilities or truly meant to serve a genuine purpose to benefit the citizenry in case of disaster. 

No matter what ideology it is cloaked in, Totalitarianism, does not arise overnight. Legitimate issues become a springboard for manipulation, a process which is gradual and therefore becomes a a deadly, slow acting poison. Perhaps we need to review some history and do some serious thinking on the course of events. 



Remember this?

 "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

More  here

______________________________________


Ben Shapiro: First They Came for the Jews

President Obama does not stand up for Jews murdered by Islamic Terrorists. President Obama does not stand up for Christians murdered by Islamic Terrorists. Is there anyone President Obama will stand up for? Ben Shapiro explains why the answer is probably ‘no.’ 


See the video and transcript here.

_______________________________________


Mark Levin - Jews Under Greater Threat Under Obama Than At Any Time Since Just Prior To WW2


After debating with himself as to whether or not to say it, Mark Levin makes the statement that, “Barack Obama, as a result of this and the other things he’s doing, including arming up the Islamo-Nazis in Tehran, is the greatest threat the Jews face, not in this country but in Israel, since the 1930s.”

Levin continues, “And I say that because he is doing more now to degrade Israel’s military and defense posture, its intelligence information, he’s doing more now to arm Israel’s enemy than anybody. The Germans are resisting what he’s doing, the French are resisting what he’s doing, the Israelis are resisting what he’s doing, the Arab countries are resisting what he’s doing.”

Levin says of Obama, “He is the greatest threat that that nation faces. And by the way, he’s a great threat to our nation to as far as I’m concerned, but I’m, that for another day and every day. Let me continue, oh this’ll be the headline what I just said. I don’t care. I don’t say it for it to be a headline. I say it to communicate with you my beloved audience, the truth.”

He adds, “Certainly as I see it, but I think it’s true. Because a nuked up Iran in my view will attack Israel and in fact if they can get them on their ICBMs they’re going to attack our West Coast. And the reason the French and the Germans are concerned, yes because of Israel but also for themselves; because they happen to [live] a little closer to that neighborhood than we do.

Click here to see his short video.























No comments:

Post a Comment