Welcome to the rest of your life





If it is not clear yet, then I would strongly suggest that a serious consideration should be given to watching this series of videos of Mr. Jon D. Van Hove, (aka Jonny Liberty).

The videos are broken up into short bits of about ten minutes, so as not to be too long and tedious, but each is important in and of itself if one is to understand the true nature of their sovereignty and from whence their rights come.
I recommend you watch them starting with Part 1. The information is well researched and presented in a fashion that is understandable to us common folks. If I thought I could express the concepts here better, I would try to write the article. I just don’t think I could do the subject of sovereignty any more justice than this guy.


Happy watching.







Thomas Paine "The Age of Reason"
Click Here








No comments:

Post a Comment