America – If We Don’t Take Back Our Government, Someone Else Might Just Take It Over



Americans need a hard core reality check and they need it now. Some very important poll results were released recently which we all need to be aware of. The people of 60 nations were asked a simple question. “Which country do you think is the greatest threat to peace in the world today?”

Who would you pick? Iran? North Korea? China?



I think my personal pick might be Saudi Arabia because I believe that they are more instrumental in our policies than any of us would care to admit. I believe that Saudi Arabia runs a lot of the world’s terrorist networks as the chief financier. I believe that America is Saudi Arabia’s lapdog. 

Even so, and even if I am right, we have the guns and they simply have the money and oil to hire our guns. And even if they are calling the shots, we are still doing the dirty work and that does not dissolve our guilt.

Would it surprise you if the world picked the United States by an overwhelming margin? We are viewed as the biggest threat to world peace.


CONTINUE READING......HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment