Savage Nation

For a while, I didn't believe in anything, but that's changed




Welcome to The Michael Savage Newsletter, your daily insider report on all things "Savage."

In today's issue: Winding up the broadcasting year on a personal note, Dr. Savage responded to a caller who encouraged him to trust in divine Providence.

He responded that he had in fact rediscovered his faith in God recently, after spending some time "in the valley." 




"I've had very dark moments in my life," Dr. Savage said to his audience, adding:
    I've walked through the valley, and I'll tell you this:

    If I look back over my life, at the days and years I've spent worrying, most of them were a waste of time.

    Worry brought me nothing.

    Thinking about your problems is good, but not worrying.

    Neither does going around feeling bad.

    Do you really think other people are saying, "Oh, look, he's feeling bad. Let's give him what he wants?"

    It doesn't work like that. The only person who suffers is you.

    As I look back on my life, I can see that every step of the way, the hand of God was guiding my feet.

    So in that regard, I think I've found my faith all over again.

    For a while I didn't believe in anything, but suddenly that's changed.

Visit the Michael Savage website here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment