Obama’s Cracker Jack’d Healthcare Plan

Obamacare Hi-Jacked Our Wallet  
From The Black Sphere
with Kevin Jackson


OBAMACARE: A piece of legislation so magical and mysterious that, as Nancy Pelosi so eloquently put it, “we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what’s in it….”
Imagine the mainstream medias’ surprise!

When I was a small boy my mother would bring home one of my favorite snacks — Cracker Jacks! Popcorn and peanuts smothered in gooey caramel-flavored sugar. Sweeter than a molasses-covered ice-cream cone. They were absolutely delicious!

But what was even more special than all that chewy-goodness were those three little words emblazoned on the outside of the box: “Toy Surprise Inside!” Sometimes I’d discover a little toy gun and play cops and robbers with my brothers. Next time I’d find a miniature car I could zoom around the living room. And what’s more, it was free! FREE I TELL YOU!!!

Then one day a terrible, horrible, awful thing happened. Mom brought home a box for me and set it on the coffee table. As usual, I anxiously dumped some of it out on the floor (this was so I could dig around and claim my prize…forget the crunchy popcorn). The only thing in the box besides the popcorn and peanuts was a tiny envelope.

Tossing the envelope aside, I dug deep to the bottom of the box thinking by some horrible twist of fate, someone forgot the prize. Or maybe some Cracker Jack packer STOLE my surprise!



No comments:

Post a Comment