How a nation fall from greatness to decay and slavery pt1







When we see problems that our nation faces, most of the time it is because of decisions our leaders have made in the past.  We in the United States have 3 federal branches of Government; they are Congress, Senate, and President, and Judicial.  They are called Check and balances so that we the people can govern ourselves without a King. 

    I am a truck driver with limited time in the coming weeks I would like to show you how a nation becomes slaves to those they elect.  First they must leave their God.  When I say God I am not talking about the God of your choice.  There is no such thing as us choosing God either he is real or we believe a lie.  If we say we can choose our God then we bring God down to our level.  If we bring God down to our level, then one of 2 possibilities are in plan, either we believe we are God or we believe in a God that we designed.  Either way it is Idolatry.  So when I use the Term God, I am Speaking of a person who is Holy, Just and Righteous, perfect in all his ways. A person to be feared and praised, Love and revered, all at the sometime.  The God I learn about Has always been, has unlimited power beyond our imagination,   He is present everywhere at all times and in every place at the same time.  His wisdom and Knowledge are unfathomable, for his has perfect understanding in all thing, faultless logic, and his wisdom is flawless. 

    I am first writing this on my word processor and then I will post it.  That means this is a long process.  I will try to post once a week but this takes thought.  My Email is JesusIsLordAndKing@Gmial.com  My name is Tim, you can contact me with comments, and I will try to answer you.  Be patient with me I am a trucker and don’t have a lot of time.  But I will try to answer your questions.  I believe this is important for the vary nation we live in is at stake.

No comments:

Post a Comment