We Want Our Country Back




We Want Our Country Back - performed by Brian Dean Moore






Published on Aug 15, 2012 by
A little over three years ago, I started screaming at my television every night as I watched events in Washington, D.C. I felt then, as I do now, that my personal freedom is being threatened by a relentless assault on everything that has made this country great. In a fit of anger and frustration, I sat down in my studio and put together a rough version of We Want Our Country Back. When I finished, I had tears streaming down my face. Over the years, my friend Jim McGee and I have written and produced many jingles together. During a casual phone conversation we learned we were both conservative in our politics. It's funny, but in over 15 years of friendship, the subject never came up. I mentioned the song and asked him to listen to it and let me know if he'd be interested in developing it further. That's how it all got started. I've spent my life writing and producing radio commercials. Jim is an incredible composer, musician and arranger. We've had other versions floating around out there, but this is the final one. When Brian Dean Moore agreed to sing the lead, it all came together. He captures the emotion that prompted me to write it. Sharon McGee, Jim's wife, is an incredible vocalist, and is also featured in the song. Jim and Sharon's son, Daniel produced the video. When you listen to the final product, it's obvious that we are all on the same page. Everyone involved in this project is fed up with the arrogance of this administration. It's time to stop screaming at our televisions and get busy. Our present so-called leaders had to use lies to grab power and control. We have The Constitution on our side, and this election could be our very last chance to keep it that way. With that in mind, pass this along to as many people as you can. Let's make "change" a good word again.



Let's take our country back!




Bill Hughes

Check out Brian Dean Moore (singer/songwriter) http://www.briandeanmoore.com








No comments:

Post a Comment